The Timmins office will be re-opening on Monday, June 8 at 7:00 AM and the Iroquois Falls office will be re-opening on Tuesday, June 9 at 8:30 AM
We are working to reschedule all previously booked appointments. We currently have over 500 patients to reschedule, 150+ on our waitlist, and continuing to receive an influx of calls and emails. Given the government guidelines to see fewer patients in our regular workday, Dr. Sign moving back to Southern Ontario, and the overwhelming demand of patients, we expect our wait times may significant (4-6 months) for some appointments. To leave your name on your waitlist please email the office. Please note that it may take up to 2 weeks to return your email. Calls and emails will be triaged on an urgent basis.
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we have implemented a new set of policies and procedures.
– All patients must complete a COVID-19 screening at the time of booking their appointment, before entering the office, and in the exam room.
– All services including eye exams, glasses selection, and glasses adjustments will be provided by appointment only.
– All red-eye concerns will be assessed via telephone or a virtual consult.
– At this time, we cannot perform any new contact lens fittings. If you are an existing contact lens wearer, we will assess your contact lenses at your appointment and adjust the prescription and/or fit.
– Patients can continue to order their contact lenses on our new Vision Store!
– We ask that all patients wear their own facial covering/masks when attending your appointment. The facial covering must cover your nose and mouth and can be a surgical mask, bandana, scarf, or a homemade mask.
– We ask that all patients attend their appointment alone unless a parent, guardian, or support person is needed. If you require a driver, we asked that the driver does not enter the office.
– We ask that all patients arrive 5 minutes or less before your appointment to limit the number of people in the waiting area.
– At this time, we will not be able to accept cash. Visa, Mastercard, or Debit will continue to be accepted.
– We ask that everyone follow all social distancing measures when possible.
Arriving For Your Appointment
– Please knock on the door and a team member will open the door.
– Please ensure that you are wearing your mask before entering.
– You will be directed to wash your hands in the washroom or use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
We are really excited to see everyone in person! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to caring for your vision for years to come.
Leave a Reply